Monday, June 27, 2005

I really shouldn't go out

Goodness. I have been spending so much money and I haven even started earning a salary. Very very bad.
Went to the metro sale at expo with my ma. Usually this kind of sale has nothing much to buy. The clothes are quite old and the prices of other items like shoes are not much cheaper. Some of the shoes are actually priced the same at other retail stores (saw them at OG). But gals, I guess everyone agrees that the best things to buy are the lingerie. Definitely at a lower price. Of course, this is wat I bought too. Plus a pair of jeans and umbrellas. The umbrellas were going for only 80 cents each.
After the not so eventful shopping at expo, we went over to OG. Last day of sale there cos the june hols for students are over. Back to school. This is really scary. I got three bags from here. Erm, buy two get one free=three!! Never mind, I consider it a good deal. But I really shouldn't go out. If I don't go out, see no evil and I won't buy anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home