Friday, February 10, 2006

Stuck!

This was totally embarrassing. On my way to work, I was caught in a gap on the floor of the mrt station at buona vista. My not very sharp heel still managed to get me stuck. That was so unglamorous. I was walking briskly when this incident happened. I did not realise that I was stuck and attempted to continue walking. Alas, I could not move. In fact, I was pulled back by the gap. Reality sank in and I finally realised that my heel was caught in the gap. I tried wrigglin my foot to loosen the shoe. But it did not work. Sigh. I had to bend down and use my hand to free the shoe. To my horror, the strap had snapped. Never mind, I dropped the shoe on the floor, wore it and continued walking, as if nothing had happened. It was so embarrassing. I heard a gal asking her fren, "Did you see the gal with her heel stuck?". I kept my chin up and continued walkin. Luckily the shoe still allowed me to walk in it. Plus i had spare shoes in the lab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home