Tuesday, May 24, 2005

A beautiful mind

I know I am outdated.
But better late than never right?
Yeah cos I seldom go to the movies.
Wanna save $$$. Then I spend it on food.
I am a foodie. I love good food. Slurp.
Really recommend the show to people who wanna experience what goes on in the mind of a schizophrenic.
But then again I do not know how true the depiction of John Nash was.
I was shocked, totally, when I learnt that all the things about working as an agent, Charles as the roommate and his niece etc were all imaginary.
It freaked me out. It felt so real!!!
So in their world, they must be even more real.
I watched a documentary before and it said that they could hear voices telling them what to do and could even harm others in extreme cases.
I admired alicia's love for john.
She stood by him and never gave up hope.
So true love does exist in the world.
Have faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home