Friday, February 10, 2006

toto-ed

the toto results are out. i did not strike anything. so sad. no money made. spent 5 bucks to try my luck. last year, i even queued for one plus hour at a lucky shop to buy toto. in the end, i did not win anything as well. so, initially i was reluctant to buy again since most probably i will end up empty handed. then someone said, "don't give up. must try. mabbe this time you are lucky?" Still i did not buy toto. Until today. i was on my way home. Passed by the singapore pool shop at seven plus and the queue was not that long. thus, i popped into the shop and bought my toto ticket. Bought 5 bucks worth of quick pick. that was the only thing i noe. when i was queueing, a lady walked up to me and asked if how to shade the toto form. its like a mcq answer sheet for you to indicate the nos u wan. I told her i did not know her to fill in the form. Then, she asked someone behind me. That someone also said no. I heard the lady mumble to herself: dunno then these pple how to buy? Can. Can still buy. Quick pick lor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home