Monday, May 30, 2005

sale??

i went to my fav haunt.
no prizes for guessing where.
if u noe me well, u will noe.
it's jurong point.
wanted to spend the john little voucher on something.
but i could not find anything i fancied.
i really wished to contribute to the economy.....
anyway, it's supposed to be the great singapore sale.
but i do not see much sale.
mabbe it's not near the end of the GSS.
i can wait.
patience my dear....
have u ever been skeptical about people asking for directions?
there was an old lady who called me 'xiaojie, xiaojie' from behind me
i turned and asked her,'yeah?'
she said,'u noe where is esprit? i supposed to meet my daughter-in-law. i went toilet and lost her.'
i thought to myself,'is she goin to rob me or? very strange leh...'
i am so kind lor. i brought her from the second floor to the first floor where esprit is.
she thanked me profusely.
so it turned out to be perfectly harmless.

1 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger luen said...

Girl, you're too suspicious already lah! Old lady mah... I don't think she will be able to rob you without other ppl noticing or you running away. But bless your kind soul for bringing her to esprit.. haha :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home