Saturday, July 02, 2005

Overwhelmed......but not defeated

Gosh i am so lost. Thrown into a totally different field. Trying hard to comprehend the terrain. Still trying to get my directions right. I speak a different lingual. Need to be able to speak biotechish.
The programme has been inverted. Starting with project instead of attending lectures first. So how did i choose my project? Chose something I have at least heard of. That involves pcr and elisa. Though I have not tried them before. Hopefully i can survive in the jungle.

2 Comments:

At 3:36 AM, Blogger luen said...

Good luck gal! I'm sure you can do it :) ELISAs and PCRs aren't that difficult once you have the protocol... ganbatte!

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger sunkissfish said...

I must be like naruto. Fight fight fight. sure win....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home