Tuesday, May 09, 2006

KL trip part one

28 April. That was the day we set off for KL from Singapore. One of our in-charge had kindly given us one hour off so that we could catch our coach on time. Hooray. But it was raining when we left. Dragged my trolley luggage to the MRT station and off we go! To lavendar.
We paid 47 bucks each for a seat on this coach. And we were told that food would be provided. Then there would be a toilet on board too. So, it was costlier. Was it as good as it claimed? Alas, the toilet was not workin and we could not use it. Essentially, equalled to no toilet. Miss Looloo was a bit worried. Therefore, she refrained from drinking water. She played finger games with her travelling buddy. The forfeit was drink water! HAHA. We were so gungho. The food they provided was not warm. Some fast food called ayamas. Not exactly very delicious.
The main excitement of the night for me was that i forgot my luggage when i cleared immigration. Still could not believe wat i had done. I happily alighted from the coach and walked towards immigration without my luggage. After I had clear immigration, I thought something was amiss. I looked around and realised i had forgotten my luggage! Luckily, the bus steward had taken my luggage for me and not left it lying by the roadside. Thank you!
By midnight we had reached KL. We were dropped at some petrol station where we tried to hail a cab. Since there were eight of us, we had to get two cabs. We spent some time trying to get the second cab. Cos actually our accommodation was quite nearby.
Yay! We had arrived at the nice bungalow (located within a golf resort). Kindly provided by one of my colleagues' aunt. Huge place for all of us to stay. Time to hit the bed.

1 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger luen said...

Hey, you went to KL! Sounds fun :) Can't wait to hear about your adventures...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home