Saturday, March 25, 2006

My stomach has shrunk?

Yikes disappointed with my dismal performance during the kuishin bo buffet on wed. Paled in comparison with my previous eating feat. Must have been the bao i ate at 4 pm. Spoilt my appetite completely. Curse of the meat bao. Ate so late cos there was no time to have a proper lunch. Busy trying to decipher the tutorial questions that we were going through in the afternoon. By the time the tutorial ended, i was famished and had to eat something. So the bao came into the picture to satisfy my stomach's rumblings.

The rest of my buffet pals did not fare any better too. Ha we should just give up on buffets. Perhaps, i am getting old and my metabolism rate has declined. My body is protesting against the food overload. Good thing too, otherwise i will just binge and grow fatter. I cant resist japanese food. slurp. However, the ladies' nite buffet is only for two hours. Due to the popularity of the buffet? Or due to people who rushed and grabbed the lobsters at each bell chime? The last time we were there, a group of people practically jumped out of their seats when the bell chimed. They had more than three servings of lobsters! We managed to get some of the specials for this dinner. An improvement from the last time when we did not attempt to queue up at all. Mich even got both the lobster and mochi ice cream. good job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home