Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Are you brave enough?

Am i brave? have I ever jumped headlong into something without thinking of the consequences? I always think too much and not let my heart prevail. Cos i am afraid of getting hurt and that my pride gets in the way. I dun think i will ever have the courage to confess to someone that i like him. So my dear frens (i know who) out there who have done this brave deed, I applaud you for trying. If you never try, how would you know? At least now you will get an answer, even if it's not the one you hope to be. You no longer have to spend your time regretting what could have been. You can now get over it and move on with your life. Coach morrie said that one should experience all kinds of emotions. if you have learnt wat is sadness, you can better appreciate happiness. Do i have the guts? I still dun think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home