Saturday, July 22, 2006

Love at first sight

Do you believe in love at first sight? I believe in that for things. The moment i saw tigger, i knew i must buy him back. I call that affinity. I buy things that i have an affinity for. i saw a couple of things today but kept myself in check. I evaluated the value of the item-is it a decorative piece? am i goin to use it often? etc. If not, i will be forever on a spending spree mode, which is bad for the pocket.

Do you believe in hate at first sight? I believe in that for people. But since i start out disliking the person, my standard for him/her will be lower. This means that i can like the person easier. Once the person does something nice, he/she will gain acceptance on my like list. So it's really hard to dislike someone forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home