Saturday, July 15, 2006

Why i like chinatown

I go to chinatown quite frequently. Today, I was with Jam and she said we auntie, always going to chinatown. So let me defend myself. Reasons why i like chinatown:

1. There are many ktv joints. Besides partyworld, kbox, kster, there are other cheaper joints around. i joined the ten dollar family ktv joint today. Not a bad deal. As anytime you just pay 10 bucks to sing. We got to sing from 2 plus till 7. Free flow of drinks and one bowl of shark's fins soup. Good deal definitely. No wonder the place is always booked.
2. This fashion joint. There is 30 % off for members during their mid-year sale. Buy, buy, buy, That was wat i did. Burning a hole in my pocket.
3. cheap cds. parallel imports. i can buy lotsa cds at one shot.
4. new youth shopping area like far east. clothes imported from hongkong etc.
5. yummy food. best egg tarts (in my opinion) from liang2 chen2. ah balling tang yuan at food street (with almond mild and green tea stuffing)
6. wonderful memories from the congress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home