Monday, August 28, 2006

Are you thinking of me?

This is one post when i have so many thoughts to share. Dunno if it's the studying that has done me in. Feel alone all of a sudden due to the lack of interaction with fellow humans. I haven seen my frens for some time. I think of them. Think of how they are doing. Think of when we can meet up and chat again. But is any of my frens thinking of me? Sometimes i send sms and get a belated reply the following day or worse a few days later. Then i will seriously wonder if they have lost their hp and changed to a new number. I blame such melancholy on my piscean blood. Too sensitive and thinking too much. Fretting over things which are not within my control. Maybe my concept of frenship is too much? Thought that frens should keep in touch. If one cant meet up, at least send a sms/email. Just say something. I always feel touched that someone asks how my day has been. At least you know you are not alone in the world. Just a simple greeting can really warms one's heart. It's like you making a point to remember somebody's name upon introduction. The other party will feel really flattered. How have things changed? Time will make a frenship weaker since everyone is busy? Can one be so busy that he/she has no time to meet up with a buddy? Or since there is a boyfren in the picture, galfrens dun count anymore?? Yeah the one will always be the top priority in life. Frens are relegated to nothing? I need to have lunch/dinner/food. So there is always an opportunity to meet. To me, it's a matter of whether you wan to.

1 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger luen said...

hi gal, i do think of you, as well as all my friends who i've not seen or heard from for a while... so you're not alone in that thinking. Friendship does take effort, and lots of times we tend to neglect that when there are other things going on in life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home