Wednesday, April 25, 2007

2-4 april easter hols soon

Easter hols and the lab shuts down. It's one week of break. Of course, i cant sit and do nothing. So requested to try my hands on dendritic cell culture. C was nice to let me try out using the frozen PBMC. Nice postdoc. I have been bugging him. His pet phrase is 'that is so annoying'. Even had a muffin bet with him. If he did not say it at all in a day, i would buy him muffin and his gf, a postgrad student, would buy him coffee. In the end, he spouted the words (near the end of the day!!!). Just too bad. No muffin no coffee.

Office romance. A big no no? Postdoc would know the best ways of doing things and the postgrad student would wanna try things out. Imagine your bf telling you what to do and what not to do. It could be pretty annoying. Though at the end of the day, the postdoc is right most of the time. They are a cute couple. The gal reminds me of cameron diaz. sweet gal-next-door. my vibes about people draws me towards certain people. i cant explain. its sixth sense. are yours working?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home