Sunday, April 15, 2007

22 march its snowing

I woke up and gazed out of the window. It was snowing!!! The first time i had seen snow descending from the sky. It was white and pretty. Not the sleet type. Real snow. Being excited, I had to dash out to the outside and take a walk. Immersing myself in the quiet comfort of the morning.
snowman. Mini one. always wanted to build a snowman. and have snowball fights.
snowing... nobody to help me take a foto. so had to do the timer.

more snow.

In my excitement to take fotos, i actually dropped my camera pouch. It was lost! I could not find it. Oh well, never mind. Would just buy a new pouch.


Coat of arms.

That night there was dancing. I love dancing. We did some folk dancing. Ended the night with more card games. How time flew by. We would be going back to London soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home