Tuesday, June 26, 2007

melancholic

will you wait for me? how important a friend am i to you? feeling melancholic today. its the littlest things that upset me. something which might not even be important or noticeable. i cant help but feel this way. when do people become frens even? when you hang out and talk more than work. something personal. like how you feel how you think. long chats about anything.

how things have changed. i can say proudly that i m a loyal fren. somehow things will not stay the same. the only constant is change. that is wat clarice said today. how i hang on to the past. but it is my principle, not others. i can force my opinion on others. everyone has his or her own rules. it matters to me that you buy the same birthday cake. it matters to me that the birthday gal is the first to show up and wait for everyone to cut the cake. it matters to me that what i have said before is not remembered. i know people cant wait for me. but i sure will feel happy if you wait for me occasionally. i said go ahead. to go ahead at all times sure hurt. new people old people left behind.

if you dun wanna do something, dun do it. i feel worse looking at you trying to celebrate my birthday. thanks for surprising me. best birthdays include pizza and sushi in uni outside lt20. all of my friends were lovely to orchestra that. buy food and get me there. though i did suspect something. another was the ktv at delfi. cos i love ktv. to plan something i love. these are things which make me cry. there is thought into the plan.

thank you to frens who wrote to me while i was in uk. it makes me smile. cos you remember. Clarice, D, JP.... people who had long chats with me over msn-menu, jam, R, X, princess. it makes things more survivable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home