Friday, June 03, 2005

Din wanna shop

All thanks to Joc that we walked into This Fashion.
I was staring at the clothes as we walked past the place.
Then Joc said,"Ha, thot you would wanna go in leh."
"Yeah, you are tempting me. Okie, let's go in!" I replied.
That was how we ended up in This Fashion.
Honestly, I had no intention of spending $$.
Wanted to save.
But too many temptations.
So tried a few pants and skirts.
I really liked a pair of brown striped pants but no size!!!
Sigh.
In the end bought a white skirt which is not translucent.
Yippee. Hard to find one like that.
When we were making payment, Joc asked if I ever considered being a This Fashion member.
Then, I filled in the form,paid ten bucks and become a member.
ThereI claimed my first 10% discount.
Next time if you need anything from This Fashion, call me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home