Wednesday, July 27, 2005

hot tempered

It takes so little to get my blood boiling. I admit I am hot-tempered. It’s worse when I feel wronged. My ma was insisting I said something before but I denied it. That was when things just escalated into a full blown shouting match.
I can’t keep my cool in a quarrel. I just love to shout louder. But I have learnt to control a bit before letting those hurtful remarks out of my mouth. Control control. Calm down. Don’t say things you will regret later. I’m still trying to do so.
Communication is most important. Without understanding, we cannot learn to trust one another. Guessing someone’s intentions is not very right too. We might be jumping to conclusions at times. So the best is to be truthful. Or one may come across as fake? Was talking to a friend the other day about fakeness in a friend. Think we may not know how exactly the other party feels about a certain issue, that’s why we keep our thoughts to ourselves? We dun mean to deceive? It’s just that we dun say it out loud?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home