Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Day off!!

Yay!!! Day off. Can rest. Slept till late in the morning again. So shagged.
Thanks to my wonderful brother who helped me taped the repeat of “Project Superstar”, I got to watch it finally! It’s strange that whatever show that I want to watch, I usually do not manage to catch it. I remember that I wanted to watch tian mi mi by leon lai and Maggie cheung but I was having my exams. Plus when the show was repeated, I fell asleep on the sofa cos I was too exhausted.
In the afternoon, I went to the library to return books. Din manage to finis the book, “A short history of nearly everything”. I decided I should just borrow comic books. Entertaining and less words. Then, I can finish the books on time. Since there was still time before dinner, I took the train down to bugis. Shopping!!! But was disappointed that I did not see anything I like. Okie lor, save money.

1 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger sunkissfish said...

erm i did put on weight lah. it's over 50 kg the last time i stepped on the weighing scale and i am short. so pictures are deceiving. haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home