Saturday, September 03, 2005

A series of unfortunate events part two

Oh my goodness. How could I have done such a stupid thing!!! I am almost a murderess. I was supposed to seed the cells on Thursday to a cell density of 3E+05 per mL to a total volume of 20 mL. But I forgot it was 20 mL and I seeded according to 5 mL. which means I underseeded the cells by 4 times. Argh….
It was really a black Thursday. Though I have only heard of Friday the thirteenth. Will know on Sunday if their viabilities remain high. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Besides the unfortunate event, everything was fine. I was actually looking forward to Friday since there was a hot date. Haha. Having a farewell dinner for one of the attachment students at Swensens. So after work, we proceeded to Orchard. Tried the salmon mushroom baked rice. Din really like it due to the fishy salmon taste. Salmon sashimi is much better-without fishy scent. Another disappointment was that there was no free flow ice-cream at this branch. The one in Holland V has a sign saying something like that. Where got such a good deal?? Probably it's a limited choice of flavours. I haven checked it out yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home