Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Library trip

Went to the library to return comic books. Just read sherman's lagoon and get fuzzy. i simply love them!! the animals in the comics are so cute. make me laugh. =) Emily, you will like get fuzzy. The guy, Rob, is a vegetarian. He treats his pets real well too. Although they are quite frustrating at times.
I wanted to borrow more comic books to destress but i couldn't find any i like. Therefore, i decided to try my luck at the fiction corner. been checking out books such as tuesdays with morrie, the da vinci code etc and see if they are available. For the past few visits, i did not manage to get my hands on any of the bestseller. But today's my lucky day. I found a whole row of "the curious incident of the dog in the nighttime" on the shelf!!! Wow. Plus i got to borrow "a short history of nearly everything"- a book recommended by a friend.
Once I got home, I started reading the first few pages of "the curious incident of the dog in the nighttime". It's pretty interesting. At least, me, the reader is captivated. Unlike some books which are boring and slow-paced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home