Monday, September 12, 2005

Sucker for romance

I am a sucker for romance shows and books. Why do I like them? Cos they are some kind of fantasy and not realistic. You dun get such guys in real life. Guys who will pamper you and give up everything for you. I have just watched a show starring Tony Leung and Shu Qi. I think Shu Qi is so hot!!! I feel compelled to watch her in all her shows as she has such stage presence. Tony Leung too. His eyes can electrify you. Such charisma. Swoon. In this movie, Shu Qi thinks that Tony Leung is a gigolo but actually, he is a super billionaire (though miserly). He finds it hard to find someone who loves him, not his money. So he is amused that Shu Qi thinks he is poor and gives him money for posing as her boyfren. Plus, this means she really loves him, not his money. Anyway, all's well ends well.

Another show I am hooked on is stairways to heaven. Although it is almost the same as winter sonata. I already know the plot but I am watching for the devoted guy. The Korean guys are all depicted as so devoted and have eyes for that particular gal only.

Channel u is showing another romance starring Takuya Kimura. He is a bad boy in the drama but falls for a good gal. Bad boys are so attractive in show. Bad image but has a good heart. Melts....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home