Saturday, March 04, 2006

Dating woes

Been bugged by dating issues recently. Last week, i had a couple of dates with frens and ended up not goin home for dinner. So my bro actually asked me if i was dating. The answer is no obviously. No hot dates with possible other half. Kinda sad.

Then the same thing happened again this week. My bro told me my ma said that if i was dating, she will be very happy for me. Er wait long long for now. Guess my ma is kinda worried for me. I mean it's good if there is a significant other to share your joy and sadness. But it has come to a point where being single is an ok situation for me. If fate permits, we will eventually meet....

Today, my aunt asked if i was seeing anyone. Gosh, why is everyone asking this question recently??? So exasperating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home