Friday, July 14, 2006

Finale. homeward bound 9 July

Yup we were on our way home. I had such a hard time packing the stuff in. 4 pieces of luggage in all. One cabin bag, one backpack, one sportsbag and one plastic bag. Show you the stuff i bought.
I can open a shop with the foodstuff. 4 packets of jelly, 3 packets of metal eggs, 1 packet of bamboo shoots, 2 packets of mochi, 6 packets of handmade mochi, 1 packet of preserved plums, 1 packet of almond powder, 1 bottle of sakura fruit, 1 box of train mooncakes, 1 box of greenbean cakes, 1 box of pineapple cakes, 1 box of preserved quail eggs, lychees, 1 bottle of rose jam and 1 box of bbq pork slices.

The other stuff i got. Jeans, skirt, 2 tops, bag, 2 pairs of shoes and froggie. The skirt and pink top was a bargain (NT250 toget). I cant resist buying shoes and bags.

The ride home on the airplane was full of turbulence. I was clutching my seat fearfully. Thank goodness, i reached home safe and sound. Did more shoppin at the airport. Bought my sheridian. Been bio-ing it since i left singapore.

For the record, I finally mastered my courage to weigh myself. Phew, i did not gain weigh. Must be the low carb diet and the intensive shopping and walking around.

1 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger luen said...

Glad to see that you man3 zai4 er2 gui1 :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home