Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Ah...cannot go out

Goodness. I really shouldn't step out of the house. It's the Great Singapore Sale. Everytime I go out, I will spend $$. Yeah doing my part contributing to the economy.
I went down to school to pick up my transcript and cca cert. The internal shuttle bus took quite some time to arrive cos it's the hols. After I had gone to osa, I decided to walk to the university hall to collect my transcript. Din feel like waiting for the bus. It was such a hot day and the destination suddenly seemed very far away. I sweat like a dog...
When my business in school had been accomplished, I took 96 down to clementi. Wanted to see if there was anything worth buying. I bought bubble tea. Yummy. Been a long time since I last drunk it. Menu, I know you will miss bubble tea in India.
I really wanted to buy something, so I decided to catch the free shuttle bus to IMM. But I did not know where to board. I waited for the bus at the opposite side of the road which was the drop-off point!!! There was this couple who asked the uncle where to board the bus. I was a distance away from them and din hear the conversation. So I acted cool and followed the couple from behind. Yay, I boarded the bus successfully.
At IMM, I bought a top from bossini. My second purchase from bossini within a week.30% off storewide. Good bargain must buy.
Then, I took the free shuttle bus to Jurong Point. More shopping!!! Something happened on the bus though. While I was trying to cap my water bottle, my butter fingers were at work. For some unknown reason, the cap flew out of my hands and landed somewhere I could not see. So paiseh. I acted nonchalent and continued drinking from my bottle. Had to drink up the whole bottle lor.

1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger buddies said...

Menu sure miss bubble tea..
thx for helpin mi... got a wonderful prezzie for u..
(hope it will be sth tt i like n u like too.. ha)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home