Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Service standards at diff branches of G2000

I was so mad. We had been deceived by a trainee staff, Vincent, at the G2000 outlet at Shaw House. Warrao, waste our time and strength walking around. The story goes like this:
I accompanied my brother to Orchard to shop for a blazer. When we were at Shaw House, We saw a promotion for a suit (buy blazer get pants free deal). So my brother asked if there was size X (dunno if guys are conscious of their waistline. I better refrain from saying it). The trainer, Vincent, checked and said no. He continued to say there was one size bigger and smaller. My brother decided to try the one which was one size bigger but it was very loose. Vincent said we could try other branches, like Ngee Ann City and Wisma. I asked if it was possible to check with other branches by phone. Immediately, he replied,"No. The other branches are very busy. Very hard to get through." I was very persistent and insisted on him making the phone call. He supposedly called and came back with the information that he was unable to get through to Ngee Ann City G2000 but the one at Wisma did not have the size we wanted.
Ok. Fine. We walked over to Ngee Ann City. The trainee was very helpful. He offered to check with other branches without us asking when there was no available stock in the store. I tried to be helpful and said that the Vincent at Shaw House claimed that Wisma did not have the stock. So this trainee (I am unable to name him as there was no name on the nametag) called PS and reserved a suit for us. Thank you so much.
While we were walking back to the MRT station, I suggested we just popped into Wisma G2000 since it was on the way. Surprise, surprise. The size we wanted was available!!! I really wonder if Vincent actually called just now. What a sickening a******. What's his problem? If he does not like to serve customers, then he should just pack up and go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home