Monday, June 13, 2005

SO3A koolklass outing

It's been such a long time since I attended a JC class outing. So I made it this time round. Supposed to meet at Dhoby Ghaut at 7pm. I was already hungry when I left the house.
Lo and behold. I was the first one there. Decided to visit the toilet first. Loo Loo must definitely go loo. After the toilet trip, there was still no one. Maybe its the new NEL station control? I sms the class rep who was the organiser of the event. It's the old mrt station control. So I was at the right place.
Soon, Carol aka (XY) turned up. So nice to see her again. She din change much. Still the XY I know. Her event of the month is visiting her -in-laws. Meet the parents session. I still cannot believe she is engaged. Cos young people nowadays tend to marry later. Congratulations.
Then, Mr Fok arrived. He is making a mobile game with his friends. Cool right? Seeing your brainchild come alive is an exciting process. Jia you!!! This lucky guy also got to travel to hongkong, japan and the US. I only made it to Bangkok this hols. Lack of funds....Who wanna sponsor?
At 7.20pm, the class rep appeared. Aiyah he was late. But he was forgiven cos he made this outing possible. Thank yous. The medicine people having a three-week break. A real break. Whenever there is a break during term time, it's for study purposes. So this time round, must enjoy yourselves to the fullest.
The four of us ate at Fish N Co. The only food I really like there is the seafood platter. But since I dun think anyone was keen on sharing, I ordered mussels penne in garlic and lemon cream sauce. The food took a long time to be served. Mabbe they forgot our orders? My food was the first to arrive. The serving looked small but was actually quite filling. Think must be due to the cream. Fattening but nice. Ha things i like to do-eat and then complain about getting fat. Bleh. They got Carol's order wrong. Ah, minus marks for service. Goodness, i already minus marks when we had to request for plain water. Thought that should be the first thing to be presented on the table???!!
After filling our stomachs, we waited for WS (the tall Giraffe) and ah gene (the buaya) to join us. Ah gene finally appeared. He was doing sales at Robinson Centrepoint, sellling men's clothes. Since he was the buaya, mr fok commented why he neva sell ladies' clothes. Eh, I will find it weird for guys to sell ladies' wear. Shoes perphaps bah.
Wanted to take foto. I brought a digicam but alas, silly me forgot to check the batt before leaving the house. The batt was exhausted!!! Wah wasted my effort. So sad. No fotos, sorree.
We met WS at PS. Sat in delifrance with just an order of pepsi. Ha really thick-skinned. WS is doing labwork, some project in school during the hols. Yeah, so that's the updates for now. I know emilyk will read. So this is for you....

1 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, Blogger sunkissfish said...

haha. i will be waiting for your email. dont procrastinate. good luck for u-smelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home