Saturday, July 30, 2005

First pay day

Yay!!! It’s pay day. First pay day. So exciting. I haven been out lately. Decided to pop by Jurong Point after work. Used to be my favourite haunt. Always go there on bus 198 after school. Those were the good old days. Now working, no energy too. Free time’s spent resting at home and just lazing around.
Back at the office, was counting the hours till the end of work. Friday’s off time is 1730. Earlier by half an hour. So here I was, the gal with her pay, happily looking for something to buy. The first thing I bought was a cardigan from Giordano. It’s pink. My favourite colour. Actually it was an impulse buy. I just wanted to buy something for myself. Then, I walked around the whole shopping complex, desperately searching for something to buy. Quite disappointing. I din buy much. =( Bought another top from Baleno. That’s the end of my supposed shopping spree. In case you dunno, baleno’s selling tops at 7 bucks each and bottoms at 15 each. Go pick out a good buy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home