Thursday, September 29, 2005

Another LS day

Been feeling bloated for days. The stomach big and round. I did not dare to weigh myself cos I noe I will tip the scale, like Garfield. Self delusion. Haha. Finally, I had a few rounds of LS. Think the trigger was the milo. I dunno whether I am being overly suspicious. Whenever I drink the last packet of milo (they come in bundles of six), I get LS. Coincidence? Some unknown forces of nature? Anyway, LS is a quick solution to fix the tummy problem. Felt better. The worst part was that my stomach was churning while I was at work. Cell culture day. So was in my labcoat with gloves at the biological safety cabinet when I felt the first waves of stomachache. Had to quickly remove my labcoat and rush to the toilet. Kinda embarrassing. But after that, all is well.

2 Comments:

At 2:27 AM, Blogger luen said...

maybe it's a self-inflicted conditioning response where the body tells you that you cannot have the last packet of milo (since last packet = no more milo). The way to solve the problem would be to have a never-ending stock of milo, or combining the last packet of each pack-of-six into a new bundle, and voila! no more LS :) hehe...

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger sunkissfish said...

haha. i oso dunno why. so staying away from packet milo. just drinking hot milo at work. oh my shoe size is 5 or 6 depending on the design. 36 or 37 UK size?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home