Saturday, September 24, 2005

Coincidence and arranged meetings

It’s my day off again. Cos I am working on Sunday. So wat great plans do I have today? Meeting dawang after like so many months. Haven seen her for long. We are all busy in our own ways with work. Work, work and more work. Cyclical.

We arranged to meet at Far East Plaza to shop. Before that, I decided to do a bit of my own shopping. Wanted to buy something for my kid. It’s children’s day soon. On teachers’ day, she gave me a present. But I din really like the present. It was a photoframe. I dun like receiving photoframes cos I dislike having to cut my photos into funny shapes to fit the frame. A gift is still a gift though. It’s the thought that counts. I liked her previous gift which was a pencil case. I like useful presents.

In the end, I bought more stuff for myself. OG is having some anniversary sale. However, I did not have sufficient time to shop for more stuff. Felt like splurging. I quickly made my way to far east plaza to meet dawang. I was already late!! But dawang could entertain herself by shopping in this fashion.

We walked around, chatting and trying on shoes. I love to buy shoes. But the cheapo shoes I bought do not seem to last. They spoil very easily. Was wondering if expensive shoes will last though cos they are made to walk so many miles. It was great meeting up with old frens. Feel so deprived lately. :(

While I was on my way to the mrt station, I actually met C. C was the one who called my name. It was really a surprise cos we were not very close frens in uni. We had a small chat before we parted ways. Guess even aloof looking people can be friendly. This proves once again that pharmacists are nice people.

1 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Blogger luen said...

oops, kena spammed...

anyway, note to self: sunkissfish does not like photoframes. Must buy her useful stuff. Like pencil cases. Or shoes. (dear, what's your shoe size?) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home