Monday, September 19, 2005

Ban mian

My favourite ban mian cannot be found around Holland market. So I finally satisfied my craving for it this weekend. It came with a half-cooked egg. Double yummy. I love half-cooked eggs with the yolk oozing out when you poke the egg.
Actually I still cannot believe not a single stall in the market at Holland sell ban mian! It’s such a common dish and well-liked by many. Or am I mistaken? Instead, this market has many drinks stalls. Once you get seated, the stall vendors will pop by to ask wat you wanna drink. Usually I just ignore them cos I have my favourite drinks. Only barley and soya bean drink from two particular stalls. In the past, I did not order drinks to go with my food. But nowadays it seems weird if you do not order any since the rest of pple will order drinks. So peer pressure and I end up buying drinks too. But I try to stick to healthier choices. No soft drinks.

1 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger luen said...

yah, don't drink too much soft drinks...too high in sugar. And now you've made me hungry :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home