Saturday, October 01, 2005

$pendthrift!!

I am totally shocked at myself. I have been on a buying spree lately. I actually visited Jurong Point twice this week!! Whenever I am bored, I will just go walk walk. The nearest place with many shops for me to walk around will be Jurong Point. There are really many different types of shops. Ok ok, I shall not do further free promotion.
So wat have I bought lately? In less than a month, I have bought three pairs of shoes (I am a shoe freak. I absolutely cannot resist any sale), one top (I actually wanted to buy more t-shirts, but could not find the ones I like) plus ninety dollars worth of products from watsons (cos I wanted to redeem the 5 bucks off for my reward card). Kinda horrified over wat I have done. Gasp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home