Thursday, November 24, 2005

Missed calls

You have a missed call. And a new voice message.
Who could it be? When i heard his voice, i knew it was HIM.
The guy who called me every birthday. Compared to the guy who smsed me.
Wah so scandalous. Erm who is it???
That guy is a financial planner aka insurance agent. Nowadays job titles getting more fanciful and powerful. So this guy is actually someone i knew from drama class. He was our class monitor then. He is very persistent in clinching deals. He can wait so many years for me to finally graduate and call every year without fail. goodness. such patience and perserverance.
I rejected his attempt to sell me insurance, telling him i have not really been accepted into the working society. Tactically that is the truth cos i do not get cpf and my job title is just an intern. But i do get a stipence. A little bit of money for me to get by.
He got the idea that i was poor and could not invest. BUT he said he would call again. In four months' time, on my birthday. I am so speechless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home