Tuesday, November 22, 2005

New phone

I should be excited over my new phone. But i am not that excited. Some time ago, i had been feeling a bit depressed over life. That was when i badly wanted some change in my life. My hp contract was almost up then. 18 months completed. Very happily, i called m1. However, to my greatest disappointment, i found out that i could not upgrade since the requirement was 20 months. Sad but i got over it and was happier. I managed to crawl out of my depressed mode.

But i still wanted a new phone. I think that it will be a waste not to upgrade when you are given a chance to. You can get a new hp at a cheaper price. Why forgo this opportunity? That was when i started to shortlist the phones.

Razer v3, slim, not too bad. Plus it had some best mobile design of the year.
O2, it's a smart phone but a bit ex.
D500C, nice lookin slidephone. Ex though.
Cost is a limiting factor. I dun see the need to spend too much $$ on a phone. In the end, i decided on x800 cos it can read microsoft office files. semi smart phone at an affordable price.

HOWEVER, this was wat happened when GAL meets PHONE:
Ah so not very nice leh. quite huge. not wat i had imagined it to be. My LG is much smaller. I cannot accept a flip-phone which is large in size.
Therefore, i hesitated and did not buy it. I went home and gave it some thought and bought it the next day.

So wat if it's slightly larger. It has brains mah. Appearance does not matter. As long as it is useful. To make it useful, i make myself read word file on it. Studying from it while on the train. Then it's worth the $$$.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home