Sunday, October 30, 2005

Karaoke again

Hehe. Why do i love ktv so much? Mabbe it's a way for me to release the stress in me. I just love to sing. ANyway, it's not that expensive with a lunch thrown in. works out to 9 bucks. cheap way to spend three hours. Plus it's something i love.

Many singers have released their newest albums. So there are many songs to practise. Too little time....Too many songs i wanted to sing. :( Have to go again some time soon. We got booted out of the room even before 2 pm. Sigh. So punctual. There was one time i even got to sing till 4 pm. Perphaps they had forgotten about us. I hope they are more forgetful. Beneficial to the customers. :D

1 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Buckies said...

Eh ...must jio us the next time ok! Michelle and I planning to go again soon! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home