Saturday, October 15, 2005

Cravings

I dunno why i suddenly feel like eating mac. Must be the lure of the mac coupons which came with the straits times. If you buy an extra value meal, you get something else free. I always like freebies though they come at a cost (remember the buy $90 and get $5 off at watsons. what was i thinking??!!). So this time round, i could not resist the offer.

It was starting to drizzle when i left the house. I thought to myself: do i really wanna walk all the way (one bus stop) to mac? or should i just eat ban mian which is just one block away? in the end, i still wanted mac. so unhealthy. wat to do??? cravings are like that.

I ordered double chicken mcspicy. AND i bought two toy bookmarks. they looked very cute. bought cinnamonroll and melody. hello kitty already out of stock. the lady asked me if i wanna buy badbadsmaru (erm pardon my spelling. it's the penguin). oh no, shouldn't spend more. so i resisted. Happily, i walked home with my purchases.

BUT the chicken not very spicy leh. Thesedays seem to have developed a stronger resistance to chilli. Not shiok enough. My next craving will be tom yam soup, extra spicy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home