Thursday, December 08, 2005

Whose fault is it anyway?

I had an argument with my bro. What would you do if you woke up in the mornin and saw the dvd recorder on? My bro switched it off without finding out if anyone was tapin a show. He assumed someone had left it on accidentally.
I was totally furious cos i was the one taping the amazing race. I knew i would be out, so i decided to tape the show. My bro just switched it off!!!! Warrao. He said i might have forgotten to switch it off the nite before. I was watching la bi xiao xin (crayon shin). I immediately retorted that he was the last to watch tv last nite and would have switched the recorder off then.
Erm so whose fault is it anyway? He said i should have told him i was taping a show. Then he would not have touched the switch. I thought it was common sense to check the recorder to see if anyone was taping a show before switchin it off. A recorder is used to tape shows right? Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home