Thursday, March 09, 2006

Keep the friends

As the years go by, I find that the number of close friends i have actually diminishes. The number of good friends that I have made in sec sch, jc and uni remain unchange. But this group of friends will slowly be lost one by one, if I am not careful. It takes two to tango. In a friendship, there is an active party and a passive party. So this active friend will try to arrange for outings. When this friend gets lukewarm response, he/she will just give up organising anything. Eventually, the passive friend is lost. One will love to keep friends, but it is hard at times. No time to meet up and then postponing it till infinity. It is kinda sad.
To all my good friends out there, thanks for giving me all the possible hot dates. Do stay in touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home