Sunday, July 31, 2005

Excuse me, are you a nanny?

Yes, yes, I am a nanny. To? My beloved cells. My Chinese hamster ovary cells. Taking care of them. Tender loving care. Here, let me change your culture media so that you have a better environment with fresh yummy nutrients. That was I spent my Saturday. Later in the afternoon, I went to get a haircut. Was walking around, looking for a good place. Went into this place called cut n curl.
The moment I stepped into the hair salon, a “lady’ looked up. I really thought was a lady cos very thin and wearing sleeveless and the hair a bit long. Then, the “lady” opened mouth and said, “What do you want?” Very manly voice. I was shocked. I took awhile to regain my composure and replied that I need a haircut. He asked, “Professional or student?” You see, this place actually trains student hairstylists so they will be cheaper. I chose professional. He said professional would have to wait. So I wanted to leave. I din wanna wait. Immediately he said that he would cut for me. Wah, so good. Dun wanna wait means can cut earlier??!! Anyway, the place was really packed. Each hairstylist attending to a customer. They even have a royalty card. Ten stamps can get 10 bucks off. Haha mabbe can consider going back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home