Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Non event presentation

As some of you who have been reading my blog will know, i am supposed to have a presentation. Was a bundle of nerves subconsciously. Why do i say subconsciously? Cos i did not think that i was that nervous. BUT all the symptoms i had pointed to my mental state of bad-being. I had fever the day before. Felt nauseous (dun think too much) in the morning. Plus my stomach was churning.

In the end, the presentation turned out to be not that stressful. Cos the director directed the questions to our supervisor. Haha the sup were getting grilled instead. I wanted to make my presentation clear n easy to understand. I tried. I tested on my bro. He said that the front parts were clearer than the back parts. He picked on my funny pronunciation for words with-ty. like stability and productivity and possibility. They sounded very weird when all the words with -ty were strung together in one sentence. the reason? i tend to end high pitched with the -ty. i can demo the next time we meet up. haha.

There was one intern who said that he did not understand my presentation totally. I was askin myself if that was possible. Cos even if i dun understand some parts, there should be minor parts i understand??? Surely, it cant be that bad? Anyway, i told him that i could explain to him again when there was available time later. Some of the interns also asked me some questions privately after the presentation. They must have followed parts of my presentation to ask me questions. So at least some pple did understand me. Phew.....

1 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Blogger luen said...

I'm glad the presentation went alright :) Jiayou!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home