Saturday, December 10, 2005

Why does it turn out to be retail therapy?

My aim was to go to the library to return a book. But things turn out otherwise. Had a craving for japanese food though i had just been to a jap buffet a few days ago. What's wrong with me? When i saw the jap food stall in the new coffeeshop, i walked in and ordered a ramen. How disappointing it was! The soup was non-spicy and very oily. Not nice. Dun think will eat it again.

After a non-satisfying meal, i proceeded to the library. However, i was side-tracked again. This time by BEGA. There were many customers, so i decided to take a look. The store assistants were hyper friendly, helping you look for the different styles of clothes you mention. Then, i was ushered into the fitting room. This store does not have the maximum number of outfits rule. Cos after trying on the clothes and preenin in front of the mirror which is located outside the fitting cubicle, the store assistant will recommend more clothes for you to try. In the end, i bought a skirt and a top. The top is brown. A colour that i do not have in the closet. I only have mostly white tops. Decided i should add other colours to my wardrobe. Was tempted to buy a turquoise top too. Stopped myself eventually.

With my BEGA bag in hand, i continued to the library. Dropped off the book and shopped at jurong entertainment centre. What am i doing? Gosh, i should be at home, working on my project draft. Felt like boxing myself.... Shopped some more and bought another skirt and top at this fashion. The jurong east branch has 20 % off for card members. Better make full use of my card. uh oh, spent quite a fair bit, no more shopping, gal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home