Monday, August 01, 2005

treat

My brother asked for a treat since it’s my first pay. So we decided to order pizza for dinner. First, it was a choice between pizza hut and the 2 for 1 pizza. I looked at the leaflet and did my sums. The 2 for 1 pizza has a good deal supposedly. The family combo comes with a pizza and one set of side a (list of food items listed include shepherd’s pie, ice cream etc) and one set of side b (another list of items with food like curry pie, calamari etc). I thought it was all the food items on the list. The word “set” is so misleading. I called to order the pizza and the lady said choose one from side a and one from side b. Felt a bit cheated. But I still got pizza-just one pizza and got the second one free and calamari. The plus point is that there is no service charge and gst. When the food came, it was piping hot. Then I realised there was an outlet near my block. The guy who delivered the food was someone living in the next block. What a small world! The pizza was alright but the calamari was not. There were only 8 pieces of calamari!! The lady told me there were ten pieces. Gee, such untruthful representation of their products. So think pizza hut is still better, but more ex lor.
Since we were still hungry, I went to buy satay. Yummy! I love satay, especially mutton satay. What a good, filling meal. Burp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home