Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Things happen for a reason

I always believe things happen for a reason. Went for late lunch again. its strange that i like havin late lunches. At least e place is not very crowded. But its lonely to have lunch alone. Most of my colleagues go out for early lunch. Cant expect them to wait for me. After lunch i walked over to holland v. I thought i could catch e last bus back to office. I was wrong. Waited and waited but no bus came. So, I decided to take bus 200. I took a look at e bus stop sign and realised e next bus was at two thirty. No prob ,wait lor. At two thirty e bus still had not arrived. Gosh, I should have walked back. Would have been faster. My legs are more trustworthy than the bus. Then, in e distance, i saw my secondary school classmate! Such a coincidence. She only got back for christmas just a few days ago. Had a small chat with her before e bus came at two forty. So, things happen for a reason, right?

1 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger sunkissfish said...

Yeah that will be awesome. To bump into each other in another part of the world. Erm wonder wat are the chances though. We need a maths statiscian

 

Post a Comment

<< Home