Friday, December 23, 2005

White christmas

I had a white christmas. At e skating rink. I could feel e festive mood with e christmas songs playin in e background. Plus it was cold like winter. Skating around on e ice made me feel happy. Had not felt that relaxed in recent times. need to rush out my project report. I know i have been sayin tis for some time. but i still have not completed tis task. Each time i m out there will be tis thought at e back of my mind. So i cant enjoy myself thoroughly. Wanna go skatin again. Always think that it will be romantic to walk on ice with someone i like. Too bad no special someone as yet. Dinner at kopitiam was great. satisfied my tom yam soup craving. Got to eat nice dessert as well. Red bean ice. Red bean was soft and tasty. Gosh just feel like lazing around

1 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Blogger sunkissfish said...

Hey i watched grey's anatomy on tv. season premiere and the competition among the interns looked keen.
yup if we keep wishin, things may come true?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home