Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Poor mobile

My poor mobile phone has taken a tremendous amount of tumble and impact. So sorry. I din mean it. I can feel my heart breakin too cos it is a new phone.

I dropped it twice at the office. I dropped it twice at home. The twice at home was a freak accident. Two times in a row due to the POCKET. This was wat happened.....

I sat down with my phone in the pocket. When i stood up, the phone fell out with a thud. I gasped. Argh my new phone. I thought it was due to the shallow pocket and that i did not put my phone deep into the pocket, resultin in its tumble. So after i had stood up, i replaced the phone into the pocket. That was when i heard a loud sickening thud. Argh my phone. Goodness. The pocket had a hole. Wat luck.....

I thought that was the last of the misfortunate events. How wrong i was. The strange thing is that when you want to be very careful, things just happen. Its not within your control anymore.

The next accident sent my phone flying out of my hands. I was walkin through a pasar malam and the phone landed among some goods. By the time i picked it up, the battery had gone missing. I searched high and low but to no avail. In the end, i asked the uncle of the stall to keep a lookout for me.

This uncle was very nice. He really helped me search for it. One week later, i went back to him and asked about the battery. He motioned for me to follow him. Then he fished out a tray from a corner and produce the battery. Voila! Wat luck. I felt so lucky at that point in time. Things lost could still be recovered. Have u experienced this type of happiness before?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home